At the Three Red Hearts - Mostecká Street 13/278, Lesser Town
Mostecká Street 13/278, Lesser Town
Originally a Gothic house, rebuilt in 1598 in Renaissance style and in the first quarter of the 18th century in Baroque style. It has a late Baroque façade with a painting of Annunciation to Our Lady made before 1762. Part of the house has been attached to the neighbouring Kaunic Palace in 1773.